Any Soccer Players?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by GreenBerets, Sep 28, 2012.

1. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

This is i believe the first soccer thread on Airsoft Society. Post (if you play) your position and if you want to, your team. I play forward on the Mona Shores JV soccer team. Unfortunately, we are 5-6-2. I am tied for leading goal scorer on our team so thats kind of exciting.

2. schlabie

schlabie New Member

I played goalkeeper last year for my hs team. Its a incredibly tough position especially when you have 10 other guys on your team who are assholes. I quit this year, couldnt do another year!

3. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Been playing since i was 7, im now 15. Very glad i chose soccer as my sport. I play forward or midfield. I cant wait til the 2014 world cup!!!

4. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    I play soccer as well good sirs.

5. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Just some advice for yall soccer players. I stopped playing soccer and started reffing games for U9, U10. And I make $16 per game, its good money to fund your airsoft needs, and i only AR.

6. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

Thats impressive. I dont mean to "one up" you or anything but i had been playing soccer since i was 4. (again, i dont mean to brag)

7. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Watching soccer is like watching grass grow but with a bunch of soccer players in the way.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  8. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Eh? Im a ar and I get paid $16 per game. It varies per local league.

9. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    That's hilarious. AR is an Assistant Ref.

10. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Thats really cool. Baseball was my first sport and then came soccer. I soon quit baseball after soccer started because it had a lot more action.

11. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

Oh wow. No i feel stupid

12. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Especially since you're the OP. xD

13. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Someone tell me they are watching the Manchester United game!!!

14. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    I played for 5-6 years can't remember. I played defense woop woop. I was hoping to get on with a college but none in this area have soccer :(

15. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Im still confused, yes im a assistant ref, a linesman, whatever youd like to call it. How is that funny?

16. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    I'm talking about how IHOP got an AR (Assistant Ref) and an AR (the assault rifle) mixed up.

17. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Lmfao! Thats hilarious, how does that even happen?

18. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

He said that the money was for airsoft needs so i assumed when he said AR he was talking about a gun of his.

19. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Ive played for 17 years now on Travel/Select, High school, Rec, and now I play rec at college and play pick up games. Keeps you in shape and its a lot of fun to play, watching soccer now...that bores me sometimes. I really only follow soccer during World Cup. I have also reffed but thats mostly just volunteering for my local rec league.

20. Hydra572

Hydra572 New Member

Superior
    I play center defense on Monarch's Varsity team. 2-6 so far this year. I'm not thrilled.