Any suggestions for aeg assault and sub

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ncbairsoftteam, Dec 31, 2012.

1. ncbairsoftteam

ncbairsoftteam New Member

Me and two of my friends want to get a new assault and a sub machine gun both are for are team since we play at a huge field we need a long range or medium range for the assault under 200 and sub under 150

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. Cowboy

Cowboy Member

Jamestown
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012

3. iZazzil

iZazzil Active Member

Grapevine
  4. ncbairsoftteam

We need more submachine guns cause we mainly have high powered assault rifles so we need like maybe 2-3 of them. I would prefer one to be a mp5k the others can be any type no preference

Either I would like g&g but I like jg guns alot so it really doesn't matter

5. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    This made my eyes bleed. You will receive help en masse once you use proper grammar.

6. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Grammar. You need it. I suggest you start using it before your posts disappear.

7. ncbairsoftteam

Happy I fixed what I could find.

8. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Good fix; I did a little more though.

9. ncbairsoftteam

Happy I fixed most of my grammar mistakes.

Do you have suggestions?

10. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Well, I quoted all the fixes I could find.

Don't post more then 1 post in a row. Use the edit button to make it easier for people to read.

Just like this

Happy I fixed the spelling mistakes

Edit: do you have any suggestions?

11. ncbairsoftteam

Well I'm sorry that this is my first day using this so I don't know how to combine or anything or I would of.

12. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Forget about G&G M4s. They suck horribly now. Get a King Arms or Lonex

13. Cowboy

Cowboy Member

Jamestown
    G&G suck now?? did they just start? cuz I have owned a Combat machine as well as a raider and they have performed amazingly well on 11.1v Li-pos (which should have smoked them) but they are still running today, without opening the GB and have around 50k rnds thru them both.....But Maybe i'm just lucky :)

Also, your not making any sense...first you want an (Assault rifle) and a (sub-machine gun) now you dont want assault....but you want 3 sub guns?

it sounds like you have decided what you want....so go get it :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  14. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

For sub I recommend G&G MP5 it's a pretty good gun. And their are different price types.

15. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Combat Machines shoot wayyyy below 400fps. Their GB cracks even when radius'd. Gears and piston are too soft. Motor is crap wiring is crap

16. Cowboy

Cowboy Member

Jamestown
    Thats what Ive seen from past experience...they worked for me, and they are cheap....and who the hell said anything about 400fps?? who really gives a crap about speed....range is the issue in big fields...which the G&G's are actually pretty decent at. (once again...from the ones I've used from my experience)

17. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    More KE therefore more range. Basic physics.
    FPS was mentioned just to point out that the GB is not handling much stress.

18. I'm gonna have to agree with EDI1st here, CM's aren't very good guns. I didn't think too poorly of them, until I found out that the reason one was getting bad range is because the front of the hopup arm had cracked off. Now, that gun had seen not a whole lot of use, and definitely hadn't been abused; or disassembled and messed around with. From that experience, I no longer will recommend a G&G CM.

And that's besides the weaker parts in them, I haven't had much experience with those, but EDI1st obviously has.

19. Cowboy

Cowboy Member

Jamestown
    Well Edi pointed out either what hes heard or his experience....I have pointed out my hands on experience....on 2 different model G&G m4's

I think that enough is said at this point....everyone has expressed their "experience" and thats all the info that is needed. Thanks EDI1st for the input.