Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Hello Mateo,
I used to play there frequently but haven't been to Gold Hill in awhile. There are age limits, I don't recall what they were but they were pretty young. 12 with parental permission maybe. As for the crowd, it was pretty good sized the last several times I was there. I normally play in Klamath Falls, the field there is a little more Milsim. Feel free to PM me if you want to hear more about the Klamath field.
I hope I see you around!

· Registered
340 Posts
There is a lot of building that have been added an that will be added in time. The 2nd feild may have some things coming over to it in time. Saturday is a mixed group. There is a group that I enjoy playing with called TFD who go and train on Saturdays often. Most likely because there are a lot of little 8 year old kids running around not playing the objective, making them very easy targets. Go on Sundays, you have to be older than 13 and have full face protection if you're under 18. If you have any other questions you can ask me because my dad runs the Sunday games :D

· Registered
13 Posts
I use to play at gold hill all the time! It's 8 bucks to play and I think the age limit is 7! Not sure but it's an amazing field tell bigdog avery said hi!! Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.