Anyone have a KC-02?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by ZateJater, Dec 11, 2012.

1. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

I really liked the look and function of this rifle and I wanted to get it but I don't know anyone who has it or anything similar. Any info on the version two would be appreciated.

2. SSGSPEEDMAN

SSGSPEEDMAN New Member

I have have one. Done lots of upgrades to it. what kind of playing style were you looking at doing with it?
    If you search on youtube HPA KC02 you will see I'm the only one on youtube with one. There is also video of me shooting a measure 300ft. Go to my channel SSGSPEEDMAN.
    Kevin

3. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

Looks like a whole different system. Very nice, I generally run propane and i was looking to use this in stretch field and woods, but its a bit colder where I live and I was wondering how the gas would hold up. And how bad is the rumored safety problem?

4. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    I live in the American subcontinent's version of Siberia. (Minnesota) I can tell you for a fact that this gun will operate in -20f degree weather. This is by far one if my favorite replicas I have owned. The barrel on the V2 is NOT threaded while the V1 is threaded.

I solely ran this on propane and I can tell you it works.

The safety was the one downside, seeing as you could poke it out the other side. I never actually pushed it all the way out though, so this would prove difficult to do. This is the one replica that I left the safety off, just because it was so finicky.

5. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

Hahaha perfect, sounds like exactly what I need. Thanks for the help.