Anyone have An old copy of Airsoft International I was in?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by MR38, Dec 9, 2015.

1. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Not exactly sure I should put this in a throw it in staging area.

A little over a year ago I emailed airsoft international because they requested nice loadouts and a breakdown of all the gear in them. I never heard a reply from AI so I never think to pick up a copy and look to see if I was in it. As it turns out I was mentioning that someone saw my load out in an old issue from about a year ago. I was wondering if anyone has an issue and would be willing to let me buy it off of them or at least send me pictures of the article I was in.

Here's a album of pictures with my old kit along with some of the ones that were entered into AI https://m.imgur.com/a/bDahM

Im think the issue is almost exactly a year old if that helps. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Huh. I actually do remember that AI load out. I might, MIGHT still have that issue, if it had something important in the tech section. I'll take a look and see if I have it.

3. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington

Thanks! I didn't expect a reply that quickly! I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know if you have it!

4. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    You should be able to purchase a back copy from their site. Or try calling them and seeing if you can purchase one, or maybe they will give you one since they used your stuff.

5. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington

I've sent them an email I'll see if they get back to me.

6. FLUGMERKUR

FLUGMERKUR Schatten Gruppe Staff Member Moderator

Eastcoast
    I'm friends with the editor. I could try asking him for a copy.

I have the one your looking for myself, but the problem is that I'm in it too. Lol.

7. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington

Could you a least copy a picture of the article? And give me the issue number?

8. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Was it Volume 11 issue 8?