Anyone's opinion on the TM MK23 springer?

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by Valkyrie, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Hi guys. These TM guns will be bought as backups due to colder weather in my area of VA, the fact that H&K is awesome, and some of my squad's GBB's are OoC(out of commision) I've read many reviews, and just need a bit more info. The version that will be purchased is the High Grade Hop-Up version.
    UPDATE:My retailer was supposed to ship the gun today, but now I'm on back order. For a refund I have the option of the spring TM P7 and the spring M1911 government. Both are HGHU.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    For a spring pistol, the TM Mk23 HGHU is one of the absolute best spring pistols you could buy.

The TM hop up and long barrel makes it accurate out to 125', it has an insane magazine capacity, a very solid build, and is fun to shoot.
    The suppressor and LAM from the gas NBB TM kit fits on the springer too and really makes it look beastly.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I've heard the kit is a biatch to find. Do the rail adapters for the USP work on the MK23? And would a KSC Socom silencer work? Or would I need a 16mm to 14mm adapter?

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    You will need a 16mm to 14mm adapter to mount anything other than the TM one.