App problems

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Announcements' started by airsoft6274, Sep 25, 2012.

1. airsoft6274

airsoft6274 New Member

The app is having problems and i just wanted to let the mods know its not my iphone because i used my friends too thats really all.

2. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    I know I'm not a mod but I'm just curious, what problems are you having? I am using the app on my phone and everything is fine.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I am also using the app occasionally and it keeps on freezing, going black, then crashing, but after it happens it lets me use it again.

4. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Maybe its just on the iPhone.. I'm using an Android and its working completely fine, no problems.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Urgh, here comes Kimbalton... Dissing apple again... But I wonder why it's not working properly.

6. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    You rang? My diagnosis- its apple.

Jk. What are the specific issues?

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    What I listed on the third post. I've tried deleting it and installing it again but it doesn't work.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  8. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Hmm. Android side of the app is fine, but Austin says if you have problems to uninstall then reinstall.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I've tried that but it doesn't help. It's not a big issue but it just gets annoying.

10. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Must be a bug. Prossibly needs patched. Oh programmers *rings a bell*

11. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I found it was only when loading large threads with lots of text, or large pictures. Play with the settings. Turn it to minimum posts and picture size. That is what worked for me.

12. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Lol I'm not dissing apple I'm just trying to figure out their problems with the app. I actually used to have an iPhone 4 but it got stolen so I got the Galaxy S2.

13. airsoft6274

airsoft6274 New Member

It was not working on anything if it refreshed or you turned a page it would say somthing about a server problem i tried with my friends apps too ot seems to be working now

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  14. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    ¨The works like a charm on the Android. No need to get angry over it (if you got iWhatever), it is a fact.

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Really? It crashes all the time for me. I would use my internet if it would let me log on............

16. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Never crashes for me. Your still android right?

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah I am still android. I'm really starting to wish I got a razor or something. I still can't figure out why I can't sign in on my phones browser......

18. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I may know the problem. Does it goto the advertisement? If so zoom in really big to the button you need to press. I had the same thing.

19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Okay, I will try that later.

20. airsoft6274

airsoft6274 New Member

Its not working again i tried to uninstall it its still work this is what happens

Attached Files: