Apple app

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Announcements' started by shiloh190, Dec 28, 2012.

1. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
    I'm not sure if it is just my iPod but when I go to the classifieds to look at one it will send me to a random post in a whole different thread or it won't show any information about it just as soon as I click on something takes me to a random post. Help?

2. FUBARSNAFU

FUBARSNAFU New Member

My app on my iPhone 4S is positively extracting the urine as well… >:/ I keep jumping to the Airsoft questions forum when Iam in the Airsoft gun registry never mind the fact parts of my comments are be lobbed off

3. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Android all the way.

Edit: no offense to Apple lovers!

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Offense taken ;)

But I've compared the apps side to side and I must say that the apple one is better.

5. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Yeah true, and I do like Apple because I have a Mac, MacBook Pro, and iPad so lol!

6. FUBARSNAFU

FUBARSNAFU New Member

Got it as a gift so I can't do anything but love it despite the fact that it drives me insane nearly every day with this and that crashing and "please rate us! I know we've asked every minute of your life but we're going to keep asking" still can't bring myself to part with it though lol and only enough all the time I've given it a smack for acting up or the amount of times it's bin dropped it has yet to brake on me