APS2 Trigger/Hop Up Suggestions

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by CptCuhlo, Jan 28, 2016.

1. CptCuhlo

CptCuhlo New Member

Austin
    Hello all, currently undertaking completely rebuilding my Well L96. I have most of the parts needed for the cylinder already, all I'm lacking now on the gun is a hop-up unit and trigger system.

All the reading I've done has led me to want to purchase the Action Army hop up, but I believed they stopped manufacturing them, I can't find them anywhere. If I can't find one of those I'll probably go with the brass PPS unless there's something better out there.

As far as triggers I have no idea. Everyone is dogging on Angel Customs, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of better looking options. All I'm looking for is something that is tough and that I won't have to sand **** down on out of the box.

Thanks

2. CptCuhlo

CptCuhlo New Member

Austin
    Thanks, that helped a lot I guess some vendors do still have that hopup. I do have a couple questions though. Have you ever used the Action Army trigger? I've heard good things but I just want to make sure it's a direct fit. Also, I don't have too many problems using a normal hop-up system, so I don't think I'll try making an r hop for this gun. However, I've never shot a gun with an r hop so I don't really know what I'm missing. Would it be worth it to have a tech make one for me?

3. Swift17

Swift17 Member

Brunswick
    I have used it before and it works great, Action Army is a good brand, they are improved clones of laylax parts and laylax parts are top of the line
    yes I would recommend finding a tech to do it but it will be a bit pricy.

4. CptCuhlo

CptCuhlo New Member

Austin
    Yeah I'll probably just take my chances on an h hop till the time comes for an r hop. I appreciate it.