Are AGM Guns OK?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by CQB, Aug 16, 2012.

1. CQB

CQB New Member

I think they are OK but not good. I looked on the iPhone and nothing came up.

2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Depends really. I think the only reccomended AGM guns are their WW2 guns. Ie MP40, STG44, Sten. They are great values for people looking for WW2 milsim or guns.

3. MilsimM16a3

MilsimM16a3 New Member

Chihuahua
    if I were to buy one i would use it as an upgrade gun. They are ok guns. The internals arent so good but they're ok.

4. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Stock? No. To build off of, yes. I would suggest JG over them. They do make some classics that seem to do good.

5. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    I was going to get their 416 and upgrade it ENTIRELY but the externals lacked compared the VFC. Theres better for around the same price like JG, Echo1, CYMA, ICS. Of course this is MY opinion

6. soviet

soviet Active Member

My AGM sten gun is great. I upgraded it tho. Don't get one If it's gonna be stock. If you want to upgrade it yes.

7. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    My agm m4 was the best full metal m4 for the money. 169.99 before 20% off codes, great stock Hopup too.

8. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    And then you failed...

You need to update your sig. :)

9. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    I have my AGM m16, and I'm satisfied enough though. But if you don't plan to upgrade, you'd be better off with JG at the least, save up for a VFC or G&P.

10. CQB

CQB New Member

I have a G&P. It The ROF on the AGM is not great , either is the trigger response. I might just be use to my 20 BB's per second on my G&P. (20+ I think).

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    They make fairly good WWII guns. Their StG-44 is one of their best.

12. haml

haml Member

Somers
    If it's your first gun then yes. I had the AGM 416 and it was good (before they got raided). Loud but good. Shot hot also. Solid, good GB and value. It also depends on your stay within this sport. If all you can afford is that then go for it (check classifieds first). Just do some research and make a choice. I try never to go off of someone elses opinion.