are evike coustom guns any good

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by warwolf, Dec 29, 2012.

1. warwolf

warwolf New Member

Warsaw
    I am looking at getting a evike custom. It is a m4 kwa base gun with what I consider a dmr package. And I am looking for some opinions before I dump a bunch of money on it.

2. upstatescairsofter

upstatescairsofter New Member

I have a friend that I play CQB with at school, he purchased a custom Compact M4 with a flashlight, laser and forward grip with an urban Digi camo painting on it. He is REALLY impressed, they got the fps right on our limit (330) so in all I would say they did a good job on it externally, he mentioned something about them tweaking the motor and extending the gearbox but that's most of what I heard about the internals. It has an amazing trigger response so you can really send them flying in semi auto fire. He also had them alter EVERYTHING to work or lefty shooting because he and I both ate southpaws. Hope you found this informative/helpfull.

3. Phailed

Phailed New Member

Bodø
    I tryed to order an Evike custom AEG a couple years ago. One and a half month after I had ordered and payed for it, I recived a mail where they said they were not able to build the AEG, and asked me to pick a normal AEG insted.

I tryed their tech service once; the m120 spring / tuning service when I ordered another AEG from them. I ended up getting an non working AEG that had shims laying loose around inside the gearbox.

Thing may chance, but atleast for myself, I dont feel it's worth the risk.

4. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    "Custom" means add a bunch of stuff and put a outrageous price on it. Buy the stuff separate and what you want and you will save more. It's a KWA, get a G&P which is a whole lot better. KWAs are the most boring brand ever. They add magpul to it and think it is awesome. G&P has Noveske, DD and Madbull licenses along with magpul. Can you link the KWA "DMR" "Custom"?

5. warwolf

warwolf New Member

Warsaw
    The model number is cg-e02-028 Sorry I am kind of new to using the internet. We have dial up at our house and I just got a new laptop for Christmas.

About getting the parts myself I am not very good at working on airsoft guns. Usually when one of my guns breaks I just buy a new one. If you have any advise on how I could learn or have knowledge yourself I am open, I have about three airsoft guns laying around I could practice on.

6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    New to using the internet? What is this!

Ask away! If you need help just ask. I got no life.

7. warwolf

warwolf New Member

Warsaw
    Yeah that's what happens when your homeschooled

Do you have any recommendations for a DMR that is under $400.

8. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
  9. warwolf

warwolf New Member

Warsaw
  10. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    No, but I would keep that rail, it has matching licenses to knights armory.