Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a smallish town called Lebanon, next to Albany. I'm willing to drive about 1 and a half hours if that's what it takes. I'm a sniper Amd I have the whole outfit, ghillie Amd everything. But I don't like indoor airsoft. Where can I go that has a large area and tons of people to shoot?;)

· Registered
171 Posts
Nubbles said:
I live in a smallish town called Lebanon, next to Albany. I'm willing to drive about 1 and a half hours if that's what it takes. I'm a sniper Amd I have the whole outfit, ghillie Amd everything. But I don't like indoor airsoft. Where can I go that has a large area and tons of people to shoot?;)
Camp r and r is a great place to play and its in gales creek.

· Registered
13 Posts
Look up 'The Swamp (S&F Paintball Field)' On Facebook! It's Located in Lebonon Oregon! Its a great field to play on! the next known airsoft date is October 11th! I think its 15$ to play! but its so worth it! Also, Check on Airsoft Pacific (AirsoftPacific.com) for events! PM me if u have any problems!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.