are these good guns for a starter?

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by wolverine94, Oct 19, 2012.

1. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

I bought a k52 spring rifle with laser, flashlight, scope and bi-pod for $24.00 plus m16 tactical spring rifle for $15.00... did I get a good deal?

2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    No. Those guns are worth about $5 a piece.

3. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

No! They are crap! Should of saved up for an AEG, but let me tell you this. If you are just getting into the game. Its good! Its just a test for you! Your good!

4. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

Well I don't have much to spend and I just need some guidance because I am a beginner.

5. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

I'm on a tight budget and just need guidance

6. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

Yeah defiantly understandable! I started of with a spring m9 from walmart! Those are like 5 times better than what i had! They are good if your just testing the playing field, playing with friends in the back yard, and looking to start up the sport! Now everyones going to give you crap about it. Just dont listen, but crap and tips are two diffrent things! So if someone comes on this thread just giving you tips, but seem harsh. They really arent usually intending it to be harsh.

Ive seen this alot! Stick with this forum, and youll get ALOT of good advice from nice people. All because you get a few harsh comments. Dont leave! This has helped me ALOT!

7. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    NO gun under 110 $ is good. I suggest a G&G combat machine, JG Aug, or a CYMA AK. Just look around the forum, and you'll find the help you need!

8. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    As a starter getting into the sport? Yes. But not for competitive playing. Airsoft is not all springers, that is a very small section of guns that are hardly ever used in actual competitions and public games. There are plenty of economical electric guns that you can get that are good out of the box, but if you want a better gun, you will either have to save up or buy one used, which either option is great.

These forums are here to not only talk about how fun airsoft is, but to help each other figure out what decisions regarding airsoft are good, and what are bad. If you are confused about a future purchase, check in with us and we will give you our input and even suggest alternative options. Upon visiting this site, if you read all of the new threads and follow what is going on, I 100% guarantee you that what you think about airsoft now will be a lot more different within 6 months time. It has happened to me and many other players, especially new ones.

Some new players ask questions, don't like our answers, and then disappoint themselves by not listening to us when we try to help. Please realize that although this is the internet and there is false information out there, the people who regularly use this forum are nice people who want to do nothing but enjoy airsoft and help you.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

9. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

read my comments above....

10. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Thanks for the advice?... You didn't really specify any guns.

11. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

He was talking about the springers that the OP already owns.

12. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

I appreciate the advice from both sides. I just find airsoft to be a great sport and hope to one day become a pro. I'm also a huge fan of military and survival and would like to use those skills in competition and simulation.

13. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Hopefully you can, although before you get anything else, buy a decent rifle you can compete with. A JG M4, CM M4, CYMA AK. Something along those lines will get you going towards a pro-level competitions and such.

14. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

I don't think y'all understand that I'm on a low budget and also that I have to start somewhere then work my way up. I'm sorry Im not rich and get everything I want and just decided one day to claim to be a pro. Why can't y'all just help someone out instead of breaking them down? I wanted to start airsoft out of respect for the sport.

15. Rangel

Rangel New Member

Get your self a hk (pistol) it runs on co2 its metal (it's very durable), very accurate and strong, easy to find (its in every Walmart I've ever been too) and it's about 50$,it's worth it.

16. Rangel

Rangel New Member

I ment to say hk usp pistol

17. wolverine94

wolverine94 New Member

I'm more into the rifles but I also want to collect the guns

18. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    We get it! 95% of this forum is on a low budget.
    Just save up around $150 and then buy a nice clone. It's pretty damn simple.

19. Rangel

Rangel New Member

Save a about 100$ and get a black ops addition m4 viper it's good for its price metal internals adjustable hop up and comparable rails plus adjustable sights. It's full auto with select fire.

20. Rangel

Rangel New Member

And it's at almost every Walmart