Arenas for kids

Discussion in 'Alabama Airsoft Forum' started by tomlika, Aug 7, 2012.

1. tomlika

tomlika New Member

Opelika
    Do any of you know a place in Alabama that kids can go and play? I know there is one in Atlanta but trying to see if there might be other places as well

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    How old are you? That would help us a lot.

3. tomlika

tomlika New Member

Opelika
    His age

He is 8 and will be 9 in January

4. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    I'm assuming you have a son?

5. tomlika

tomlika New Member

Opelika
    yes I do, I tried looking online for some arenas and can't really find anything and thought this would be a good place to ask.

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Well, if you are willing to take care and vouch for your son, some arenas might let him in, but since I am not from the US, you should not take my words for granted.

7. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 Active Member

Saint Charles
    By arenas do you mean sanctioned Airsoft fields? I see plenty of kids play at my local field, if they are really young usually their parent is near them

8. soviet

soviet Active Member

Usually you will half to go with your son if he's under 13. But most fields will let him in if you GI with him.

9. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    There are nö sanctioned fields in Alabama, my team and I have a private field in riverside or there are sometimes night games at heardmount but if he is that young I would not recommend heardmount.

10. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 Active Member

Saint Charles
    In the entire state of alabama there is not a single Airsoft field? That's very surprising

11. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    Well there was one in north Alabama but they had barely any customers so they ended up closing down.

12. tomlika

tomlika New Member

Opelika
    thanks everyone, sound like the one at the Mall of GA in Atlanta is the best bet. I know they can get in at the age of 8.