Armory Reduction - GBBPs, GBBRs, AEGs

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MADR77, Jan 10, 2016.

1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Rules:

- All prices are the lowest I will go!
    - Shipping is not included
    - If you are truly interested in anything here, pm me for pictures
    - I don't deal with bullshit
    - If we trade, you ship first. If you have the same feedback as me or more, I can do same day.
    - I will trade for most GBBRs, except any G&G ones.

1. G&P WOC M4. I am the 3rd owner. It has seen normal use but everything still functions just fine. It has a real MAGPUL pistol grip and a PTS handguard. 2 PTS magazines included, both have new fill valve orings, only one of them leaks. Has an awesome flash-hider that has 14CW threads. Has the steel hammer upgrade. Many of the parts have been replaced with original WA/G&P/KA parts (mag catch, dust cover, buffer lock). Very satisfying blow-back but doesn't always lock back on the last shot. I haven't tested it much, but my X3500 show that it chronos at 320-355 fps w/ .20s. $210... I don't think I nee to justify this price.

2. CYMA AK47. I am the second owner of this rifle, first owner fired about 2k rounds with this, I've maybe fired 1k. It chrono'd at 415fps w/ .20s. Accuracy is on par with most $200 AEGs; range was about 100ft, but the Hopup has not yet been adjusted by me so it could probably go further. It features a metal body, wooden pistol grip, and wooden stock. As with most used guns it's got some scratches and blemishes but nothing bad. Has an Echo 1 motor in it as well ($40 upgrade). This is the electric blowback model as well. Includes a 600rd mag and 3000rd CYMA drum mag that has just had a new 9V installed in it. According to the original owner he paid $200 for the rifle new and $60 for the drum, so $100 or $130 including the drum

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. sidearms4reasonNY

sidearms4reasonNY New Member

Brooklyn
    Nice. Post the pics soon as possible please. Thank you.

3. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland
    Interested check your PM!

4. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Bump! Everything still available...
    I forgot to mention that the G&P has a steel hammer installed according according to the previous owner, which accounts for the price increase. It is a $50 set.

5. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Bump No rush to sell

6. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland
    Still interested in that kp45 ns2, my trade is still up with that sniper rifle, please get back to me with a answer, thanks! My sniper package is worth over $350 retail

7. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    How do you justify that number? Whatever the case my post clearly says that I am only interested in GBBRs.

8. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland

For a $70 pistol you want a whole GBBR! That is such a rip off

9. Jefzwang

Jefzwang Member

Los Angeles
    Oh man, I dunno, it's not like cash can be added to make the trade fair. Nope, too bad that perfectly logical option isn't possible. /sarcasm

OP can trade for whatever OP wants. Take your salt and put it on your fries, not this forum.

10. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Did you ever think that maybe I would trade a rifle or two that I have for sale for a GBBR? Or perhaps 2 of my pistols? Or maybe even add cash to something on my end? Of course you didn't, and it seems pretty clear you don't know what you are saying. So please stop threadcrapping. I will not trade for your rifle, end of story.

11. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    BUMP! I really want to buy a certain rifle and I need the money within 6 days from now so I am doing a large price drop. I am talking lowest possible prices. After 6 days the prices are going back up!

12. Bio1_Hydra

Bio1_Hydra Member

Williamsport
    That kp45 tempts me... If only my gun sold fast enough haha.

13. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Well if you got GBBRs I'd be interested in trades.. Could at stuff on my end

14. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    bump! No trades anymore... Really looking to sell at least one pistol by the next 2 days!

15. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Bump! I can't believe the pistols haven't been sold yet... Both are in good-great condition with relatively low prices. PM me with offers, remember GBBRs take priority!

16. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    KP45 is SOLD.
    Don't hesitate to buy stuff because I will not lower the prices any further.
    Also I would much rather trade for a WE GBBR so by all means offer up!
    May also trade for Krytac CRB or SPR (Not the PDW)

17. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Bump for my fellow airsofters! Some interest has been shown in the Bulldog but not much

18. perfectzeroairsoft

perfectzeroairsoft New Member

Please clear your messages

19. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Cleared 202020202020202020

20. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    AK with 1 mag will now be parted for $100 plus shipping!!
    $130 plus shipping and I will include the drum magazine!
    This is the full metal, real wood model. AND IT HAS AN ECHO 1 MOTOR IN IT.