ARUNDEL AIRSOFT MOBILE INFANTRY: open for a game!! anywhere!!

Discussion in 'Maryland Airsoft Forum' started by AAMIarundelmobileinfantry, Oct 15, 2012.

1. AAMIarundelmobileinfantry

AAMIarundelmobileinfantry New Member

near-Annapolis MD
    Me and my team have been anxiously looking for a team to play anytime soon,, or later is fine. If you are intrested please reply and let me know or send me a personal message on this website,, (if you can). If you need another way to contact me my email and information is on our website---- click here-->http://arundelairsoftmobileinfantry.webs.com/

2. redskins12

redskins12 New Member

How many people do you have?

3. AAMIarundelmobileinfantry

near-Annapolis MD
  4. Insanity_Productions

Insanity_Productions New Member

Baltimore
    There is a walk on by Insanity Productions at skyline paintball on Sunday the 4th. Look at the events list for more info.

5. bowie47

bowie47 New Member

Bowie
    I'm with a team in Bowie not too far from Annapolis at all we play here and there lately not so much due to schedules and lack of location we play when we can there is a nice private field we play at every once in a while when the owner of the property is up for some games but we have been looking for some nice places to play somewhat local preferably but if we do it would be fun to play, on our team we have 8 all ranging around 18-20 years old that almost always are down to play I have a YouTube account BowieAirsoft1 if you want to look it up we have some vids but if I find a game or something ill shoot you a msg I use YouTube mostly so if you have a YouTube send me a msg on there telling me who you are so I can msg you ill try on here too

6. AAMIarundelmobileinfantry

near-Annapolis MD
    Oh really!! yea were located in Crofton actually,, just dont want my home city known, but what evs. text me about it man-301-602-3830

7. darkheaven009

darkheaven009 New Member

Patuxent River
    this is like 2 hours away from my place.

i would like to play and trade fire with you guys!

8. AAMIarundelmobileinfantry

near-Annapolis MD