Ashland KY Airsoft

Discussion in 'Kentucky Airsoft Forum' started by theteaset66, Nov 9, 2015.

1. theteaset66

theteaset66 New Member

Ashland
    Hello everyone! I discovered Airsoft Society a few weeks ago, but didn't immerse myself fully until today. I am "Beard" and I am the co-founder of Ashland KY Airsoft. My friends and I started out playing in backyards over a year ago. Today we have 10-12 dedicated players joining us every weekend. Last weekend we had 18 show up to our event. Almost every one of us are from Ashland, with the exception of a few players, and we play every weekend. Check out our Facebook page (Ashland KY Airsoft), Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube channel and send us a message if you're interested in playing. We don't charge any fees and we don't have any FPS limits. We only ask that you bring proper eye protection and and positive attitude! Oh…one more thing…we are currently playing at Fallsburg Fearplex (a nationally ranked haunted attraction). There are corn fields, villages, trails, towers, buses, campers, etc. It's an awesome place to play with plenty of room to accommodate large groups. We run long range games as well as cqb. Bring your friends and tell some more! We hope to see you soon!

2. LeeSpurgeonMma

LeeSpurgeonMma New Member

Hazard
    When is your next game?

3. theteaset66

theteaset66 New Member

Ashland
    It's going to be Saturday or Sunday in Fallsburg. Keep checking the FB page for updates!

4. LeeSpurgeonMma

Hazard
    Ok I might be able to bring a few with me, but if you have a game Ill be there for sure.

5. theteaset66

theteaset66 New Member

Ashland
    Excellent! Thanks for the support!

6. LeeSpurgeonMma

Hazard
    Will the address on the event page lead me to the play area?

7. theteaset66

theteaset66 New Member

Ashland
    It should take you to the Haunted House. Drive past it and you will see a cornfield on the left. That is where you will turn. You can drive down between the two fields and park by the creek.

8. LeeSpurgeonMma

Hazard
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeq4eaasBY[/ame] video from Sundays game