Assorted Tienly Motors Purchasing Thread

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories Classifieds' started by Guges Mk3, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Squad144

Squad144 Member

Ocean Springs
    Both. Just curious what you have. I need something that will pair well with 18:1's.

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Lots of old motors. Chaoli's, G&P M120...as for a 18:1...you can do a lot with that on the high speed side as well as HT for heavy springs.

3. Squad144

Squad144 Member

Ocean Springs
    I want high torque but got anything cheap and neo?

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Neo doesn't just mean HT.

I have a Tienly 45K that is Neo, yet it is High Speed.

Neo ranges from N26-N52...and there is a big variance and capability within that range.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  5. Squad144

Squad144 Member

Ocean Springs
    I know that neo does not equal high torque. I also know that a neo motor will last longer and have more torque than a typical ferrous motor. Really what I should have said was a neo magnet motor with 20-27k rpm and 20+ tpa. I am not against a ferrous motor, just I'm not the kind of guy who likes to continuously buy cheap and poor quality parts because I want to save money. Don't get me wrong, I love a good deal but if I can avoid spending money on something I know will not be an upgrade to my gun, then I usually wait until I can find a good deal on a normally expensive item that will add something to my gun.