AVG Internet Security 2015 Antivirus 3 Years 3 PC Windows

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by osawaab, Sep 5, 2015.

1. osawaab

osawaab Active Member Supporting Member

Charlotte and or A galaxy far, far away
    I have several activation keys that are good for 3 pcs each, activate a subscription for 3 years (until February 2018). I have 5 keys for sale now, and possibly more later. This is the antivirus I currently use on my computer, and it works extremely well. Other than this short description im going to be lazy and copy pasta the description from my ebay ad.

Normally a $54 Value you can get it here for $9.99!

This is the newest version of AVG's Internet Security Suite. AVG has long been one of the best antivirus programs on the market, recommended by most IT professionals. This version is what I have personally on my computer, and the second two pictures are screenshots from the program that I took (The whited out box covers my personal serial number so no one can steal it).

Please note that no product will be shipped to you, this is a code that is redeemed on AVG's Website, the link to it will be sent along with the key, and directions on how to use it.

Once you purchase, the Key will be sent to you via email registered on paypal or airsoftsociety inbox. You will receive the key within 24 hours of the payment clearing. The key can be used on 3 different computers and the subscription is good for 3 years (Feb 2018).

In very rare cases one of the codes may come up as invalid, if this happens just send me a message, and if I cannot resolve it, I will send you a new one at no cost!

If you have any questions lmk!