Avocado burst wizard

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by valleywarfare, Nov 12, 2012.

1. valleywarfare

valleywarfare New Member

Ogden
    Will the avocado burst wizard be fine if I wire it to deans? Thanks

And does it act as a MOSFET?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the avocado is not a mosfet. it just kills the voltage from the battery to teh motor to set a "burst".
    It will in no way save your trigger contacts or act as a mosfet other than being able to "burst" instead of full auto and thats only if you get a "burst" mosfet
    The Avocado is a simple plug-n-play burst wizard that is much simpler than wiring in a true mosfet so thats why they sell those. They will work with deans and I believe you can order them with deans, if you call them and ask, for an additional charge.

3. valleywarfare

valleywarfare New Member

Ogden
    Okay, thanks. And is there any other device like the avocado?

How about the AEG Burst Wizard? Is that any good? I can see that it is loaded with features and it seems really confusing...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  4. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    The Avocado is a clone of the Burst Wizard, they do the same thing, they aren't real mosfets. The AEG Burst Wizard King Kong can be wired into the gun, and will function as a real mosfet once you do that, but you still have to wire it in.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Nice follow up Star_folder

@valleywarfare, please do not double post. Utilize the edit feature and add your additional comment to your post.

6. valleywarfare

valleywarfare New Member

Ogden
    Okay, thanks! And sorry about that! And do I just get rid of the tamiyas and solder the wires together? Or do I need to add that small wire?

7. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston