B-B Wars: Updated Orders > August 12, 2012

Discussion in 'Ohio Airsoft Forum' started by BoogerMc, Jul 23, 2012.

1. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Once again, B-B Wars is gearing up for another game; however, there are changes in store, some of which will not be finalized until the day before the game.

Our next game is August 12, 2012 at Noon.

Players should begin arriving between 10 am and 11 am.

There is a $5 fee to play.

If we decide to go out to eat after the game, we encourage those who wish to join us to bring an additional $15 to cover the cost of food.

For more information or to ask questions, contact us at [email protected].

Hope to see as many players as possible for this game.

2. ThompsonFTW

ThompsonFTW New Member

Dayton
    How far up North is this again? I would really like to attend but if I remember correctly its quite a drive...

3. BoogerMc

Akron
    Just below Akron, OH.

Google Maps claims about 3 to 4 hours.

We will likely hold our usual night before get together; however, we have had to limit this to certain people as of late. If the drive is the issue, I can see no problem if you would like to come up the day before and stay the night. Just be sure to bring some sleeping gear and food and drinks. The pre-game event is not an official B-B Wars event; therefore, it is a bring your own stuff informal get together.

E-mail me for more info and I'll get you my phone number if you have additional questions.

4. ThompsonFTW

ThompsonFTW New Member

Dayton
    Doubt that will go over with the parents. :/ I would really enjoy trying your style too. :/

5. BoogerMc

Akron
    Maybe you can get a ride up with a friend who will play too.