Baby Sai Gry Pistol Build Thread

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by yrutimid, Nov 17, 2020.

1. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    SO, I have decided to build the first ever Tiny Sai Gry. I will post pictures of the build progress and give a brief explanation as to what the hell im doing.

Gray. likes this.
  2. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    So first off, im not using a actual EMG Sai Gry Rail. One its to expensive and two i would hate to mess up on a rail that expensive and have to restart. So instead, the rail im cutting is a lancer tactical interceptor rail. Now, ik its not exactly 100% accurate to a sai gry but thats what bondo, a file, a sander, and time is for. So far the rail has been cut down to 5 inchs without the jail break. GOPR3035.JPG
    The rail had a red and black paint job so i began peeling the spray paint off. The Jailbreak needs to be soaked in paint thinner, and some extra sanding need to be done so that I can mend the two pieces together with some metal rods and jb weld.

3. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    Update: The two rail pieces have been glued together with JB weld. Then it was sanded. The jailbreak has been cut some to make it look more authentic to the emg one. the lower is being built rn as we speak. I plan on 18:1's with a 30k and a 120 spring, but my pinion gear is very worn so i need to replace that. GB is King Arms. Don't buy king arms gearbox. it takes alot of work just to make the gears fit in without then catching onto the metal. I have 4 flt bushings on sector and spur and a KA bushing with bearings on Pinion. G&G compression set with a Max Nozzle. For now i am using the stock King Arms Hop Up, barrel with KA packing. I will probably switch it out to a Poseidon inner barrel with packing and a Lonex hopup because that is performing amazingly on my Mp5/m4 crossbreed build. Sorry, i dont have any pictures. Possible video tomorrow if i can get my GoPro functioning correctly.

JHat likes this.
  4. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    Update: I have to buy a optical mosfet now because the trigger is not hitting the ETU button. I'm really enjoying the lack of cross compatibility between KA 8mm and G&G 8mm.