Baby Wipes?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Dead Eye, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    ok I have to ask this as some look at me like I am nuts but.... does anyone else here carry baby wipes on them for long games?
    not to sound gross or personal, I learned of this through my Military friends they would carry them over seas and it helps when you need to go. when its a hot day you use them to clean up after you used the TP and will keep from chaffing...
    I carry a small pack in my Admin pouch and will never go without as they have proven to be useful.

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    -gives you that weird look and proceeds to shun you-

Lol. Just kidding. Actually, this is a very good idea. The only thing I don't like doing is buying them. Weird looks from the cashier. XD

3. Itsahak

Itsahak Member

I carry them. I've almost always got a pack of wipes with me. In my car, in my backpack, in my patrol vehicle, everywhere. I started carrying them when my kids were babies. It was a necessity then, now it's just a habit. there are so many uses for them...

4. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    well this is why I go the Baby wipe over the adult wipes... lol how do they know if you have a kid or buying them for someone with a kid...

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I got the weird looks because this is what I bought: Blackhawk rail covers in black, targets (the full chest and head ones), a cheap scope for my m700, a few cans of krylon paint, some hook and loop, some duct tape, and some super glue. And then there they were.... Baby wipes. Lol

6. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    I carry them but I get those bio camping wipes. (much more manly) But they are good for everything. And you never know, when ya gata go.

7. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    yeah its kinda funny the looks I have got at the field when i am organizing and here I pull out the wipes lol...

8. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    we have 4 kids. we learned a long time ago how to make our own baby wipes. we use it for camping. just store them in zip lock bags. never really needed for airsoft games.

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Yeah, I do. They are like the next best thing after a shower! You cannot really bathe, when you are attending a longer event, although, we have solar showers sometimes, so baby wipes really come in handy at various situations.

10. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus New Member

I carry just about anything you could imagine. My car could be a small emergency room of needed. And yes wet bum wipes are way better than sandpaper tp/or random leaves.

11. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I don't have kids, but I used to be a broke college student, so I quickly learned this method.

12. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I bring them to camping trips for when I want clean up and there isn't a shower in 30+ miles. I go into my tent and use baby wipes. Afterwards you feel a new man, you smell like one too. :D

13. Parallel38Airsoft

Parallel38Airsoft New Member

Knoxville
    I've learned that those who make fun of baby wipe users in the field, are the first to ask for some when no one is looking :)

14. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Cashier: "Baby wipes?"

Archer627: "Ahh...... Cleaning the scope?"

This is not a bad idea... Especially for someone like me, who will definitely end up in there at least once...

Thankfully, my mom keeps a healthy supply around the house (Don't ask me why) so I won't have to buy any for a while.

15. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    LOL! I actually didn't say that. I said, after she asked me why the baby wipes, "It's to wipe off all that awesome when I get done at the range." XD

16. Fyzix

Garland
    And that could have been taken several places. :p

17. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    No pun was intended XD. Don't twist my words! LOL.

18. Fyzix

Garland
    I twist everything. :p

19. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I see what you did there. You sir, need to clean up your mind.

20. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Doesn't that hurt at times?

But I'd definitely say that if you carry some baby wipes, you cannot really go wrong.