Bad Battle

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by AirsoftDolphin, Oct 16, 2012.

1. AirsoftDolphin

AirsoftDolphin New Member

I had my first real airsoft battle, but it went pretty bad. I only hit someone like twice. And I was in the open to much. But I only got hit once. I was my teams leader. I guess we won overall, but we had to stop because of my friends battery loss. I need help with battle tactics.

2. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    First of all, what do you mean by "real Airsoft battle"? Do you mean like on a field with referees or just a backyard battle? Could you give more details?

3. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Was this on a sanctioned field? If so, how many people were playing? But I don't think you should have stopped the battle so your friend could charge his battery. He should have gone out whille the rest stay in.

4. AirsoftDolphin

AirsoftDolphin New Member

What I met by " real airsoft battle " is that it's the only time of played with someone else that isn't my brother, but that's because I'm a noob.

5. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    Just keep playing, you naturally get better with experience. Unless of course your tactical limitations are playing juggernaut running out into the open with two M60's firing blindly in the general direction of the opposition.