1. Hey guys, could a bad bucking be the reason my gun is letting more than one bb into my gun?

2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I think you're just jamming. Either you have way too much hop or your barrel is dirty. What bbs are you using? What bucking? What gun model (M4, AK, etc.)?

3. we l have the cyma thompson and I know I need a new bucking becuase my old one is ripped (Therefore making my hop up utterly useless). But I don't know if I have to by a new mag because my gun is leting multiple bb's into my gun when i shoot it. I can tilt it and they roll out the barrel. I can also hear my mag unwind when this happens therefore releasing 5-10 bb's into my gun. Allowing them to roll out the barrel. I am using 20 gram high grade biodegradable bb's. Hope this answers your question.:cool:

4. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    What brand bbs are these "high grade bios?" did you get them from Academy or Walmart or any sporting goods store? Yes you need a new bucking, I'd get a Systema bucking. Your mag is unwinding because you're either winding it too much or you're out of bbs which means nothing will go into the gun.

5. well Im ordering the mad bull blue bucking, no man the bb's are fine, trust me I know that there high grade. It's just the mag in buzzing (releasing the bb's) every so often when I shoot, so I didn't know if the bucking not being in place and being broken would allow more bb's to enter the chamber. Maybe it's the mag, maybe the bucking, idk.

6. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    How do you know they're "high grade?" prove it to me. Where did you buy them? What brand are they?

7. not the best i guess but could be worse, the gun is not jamming just the wind up is releasing and the bb's spill into the gun/chamber.

8. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

They won't jam because they are crosman. You could be overwinding the mag and the spring just can't take it. But that seems pretty unlikely.

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Actually they are the worst. My JG M4 had the worst jamming problems I've ever seen with Crosman "High precision" Bios.

10. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

Mine worked fine...online bbs are cheaper anyways.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    If you buy in bulk yes. In packs of 5000 or less not really.

12. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    You CANNOT overwind a high capacity magazine. They are idiot proof.

13. ya but the gun is not jamming at all, the the mag tension sprind seems to be giving and it lets bb's into my gun which I can hear happen. And then I can roll them out of my barrel (like 5-10 bb's)

14. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    That is not a problem of the magazine, but of the gun. I am not sure on this one, but it could be a tappet plate problem.

15. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Try using higher quality BBs. This happened to my friends JG G36c because he was using crosman BBs so he switched to King Arms BBs and he has not had a problem since then.

16. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

I knew M4 magazines were idiot proof I wasn't sure on Thompson mags.

17. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    They work the same way.