Bakersfield players

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by viperU7, Jul 23, 2012.

1. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

I was running it on propane

2. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    I don't like any green gas or propane gun. They never really work the way that I want/need them too.

3. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

Hpa is the only way to go cause co2 still has the cool down effect

4. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    The cool down effect? I've never had an issuse with a co2 gun unless the gun broke due to someone borrowing it and they miss handled it.

5. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

When a gas gun fires a metal piece strikes the back off the mag and a valve opens and the air is channeled behind the bb. When this is all going on the sudden release of pressure causes the gas to get cold there fore losing pressure and making you fps inconsistent. Hpa doesn't have to cool down affect. This is a very simple explanation but you get the idea.

6. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    Yea I get wat you are saying but they are making co2 guns better now days

7. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

I would just find a sear set for your svd I thought i saw a piston sear for it on airsoft global.

8. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    I've never heard of them put I'll check them out. Do they make a kit for a svd to go Hpa?

9. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

No the a&k svd is a spring sniper rifle but most hpa rigs are home made. In order to run a gun on hpa you have to have a gun with a magazine that holds gas that way you can tap the mag so you can run a qd fitting so you can hook up your rig.

10. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    Really cause I've seen a rig that the hose came out of the pistol grip.

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That is a PolarStar fusion engine, which is different than an HPA rig you make yourself.

12. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

Your prob thinking of a polar star fusion engine.

Oh my bad I didn't see your post shifty my iPhone tends to be a piece of junk.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
  13. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    I think I may upgrade my ak to this or maybe when I buy the m4 platform for my Milsim riffle.

14. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

Yeah the fusion engine looks good I've never seen one fire though so I don't know much about them

15. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    I know that you can change the rof and the fps. So I can make dmr if I want to.

16. pelster491

pelster491 New Member

Yeah that's what I wanted one for.

17. legitb34n3r

legitb34n3r New Member

If anyone want to buy guns or anything airsoft items send me a message ill hook you up

18. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Um gas doesn't explode in the cold. The problem is it does not expand enough in the cold thus less fps and consistency. And to legit, your post is probably going to get deleted.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  19. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    Yea I know that the ga doesn't explode or expand in the cold. But his revolver did explode. The only thing left in his hand was the grip. But thanks for trying to explaining that anyways Phillies.

20. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    Please close. There doesn't seem to be any players in Bakersfield interested in joining my team.