Battery box?

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by C1TY_17, Nov 15, 2012.

1. C1TY_17

C1TY_17 New Member

Hey guys, I apologize for I am new to this forum thing. I have been working on a custom m4 build. And I have run into the problem of not being able to put my lipo battery in my stock. The lipo I have is an 11.1 25c 1650 mah. Which is almost as big as a standard 8.4. I've looked at some peq boxes but most of them are two small. I'm not really worried about prices, but I need help on finding a peq or battery box of some kind. Oh and it's wired on a MOSFET to the front, I have a standard ris

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor

3. C1TY_17

C1TY_17 New Member

Thanks for your quick reply,

That lipo that goes inside your buffer tube, would I need to extend my wiring to reach it? I realize I would have to buy a rear wiring kit, along with re-soddering my MOSFET. ( which I'd rather not do, but I would if I had to.)

Also the peq looked pretty good, and it was fairly priced, but do you know the mah on it? And if it was a reliable battery?

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

4. C1TY_17

C1TY_17 New Member

Sorry, the first peq box, was the one I was talking about, I defenitally want to stick lipo

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I don't know how your gun is wired, but you would definitely need to wire it to the rear for the buffer tube lipo. Any rear wire harness should give you adequate length, though.

As for the PEQ15, i don't know about that pack specifically, it was just an example. You can buy one at almost any airsoft site out there. Try evike or ASGI or something.

6. C1TY_17

C1TY_17 New Member

Alright thanks for the info.

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    I would definitely check Evike for a PEQ15 lipo pack, there's a few decent ones at good prices

8. C1TY_17

C1TY_17 New Member

Thanks, I'm just a little sad I can't use the lipo I just got. Lol, but I'll check evike