Battires and hopper

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ryderjohn, Nov 15, 2012.

1. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

Hey guys I am looking for a battire and a hopper to fit my pulse 90 AEG gun , if you know anyone that has one to sell or to give away can u let me know....

Thanks Chris cairns

2. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Umm.. Crosman... Lol sell it to the dumpster for free, purchased a JG.

3. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

I like my gun and its got a good shoot I just need another hopper and battire

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Okay first of all, get rid of the gun. No offense, but it is terrible. Now, I don't think anyone makes any spare batteries or hoppers for it, due to it being such a low end gun.

5. Devgru98

Polo
    Sell it to your dumpster for free, buy a JG.

6. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

Ok I get we're your all getting at but I don't have the money to pay for a gun that's over $300 bucks

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

A JG g36c is a nice gun and only costs $115. :)

8. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Most replacement Crossman parts are hard to come by. In most cases you'll have to buy a whole new gun or find a Crossman parts website (which don't really exist).
    Or you can find a used gun someone is selling as buying it from them and use it as spare parts.

Crossman, Well, and a few other brands are annoying because spare parts are seemingly impossible to come by.

Nicely put, if you have to get spend more than $100 on the parts, you might as well upgrade to a Kart P90 (or similar/higher quality) and go from there. You'll notice the same basic feel, but better performance. Again, I know it's not what you want, but it may be the best option in this case, unless you run into some luck.

9. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

Yeah true enough , am looking a gun now that all metal and its got a hop up button and holds 450 rounds in the meg , and it get about 500 fps for $190 plus tax, I think I'll be saving up for that one when the store gets them in again

10. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Why do you feel you need a gun that shoots 500 FPS? That isn't field legal most places. Plus, it adds extra wear to the gearbox.

Also, is there any specific style gun you prefer?

Lastly, links to the gun you were looking at?

11. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    ryderjohn,

We ask that all of our members here follow the basic rules of English, like capitalization, spelling, and punctuation. That means no text speak, like substituting "u" in place of "you," finishing sentences with periods, using commas correctly, and spelling simple words like "batteries" correctly. If you're unclear on how to use the facets of the language correctly, please PM me and I'll be happy to help. As for spelling, many browsers offer a spell check feature, and resources like Google and www.dictionary.com are great assets in that regard as well. Thank you.

12. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

If you have a problem with my spelling and other things I say I can't help to, I have ADHD and I find it hard to spell the right words some times, if this is going to be a problem , I'll go to some other forms that is not picky over that

13. Devgru98

Polo
    I think you may find a lot of forums are.

14. ryderjohn

ryderjohn New Member

I am on one now and I am chatting with the leader, and he said its fine if I make a few spelling errors , he understands

15. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Last I checked, ADHD doesn't prevent you from using a dictionary or remembering to end sentences with a period. Everybody makes typos, but continually ignoring the basic rules of English will be a problem here. If you wish not to follow our rules, you're free to post elsewhere. If you wish to post here, you will follow our rules. Your disability isn't an excuse, it's an obstacle for you to overcome. I think you'll find this more and more true as you grow up.

FYI, you don't put a space before a comma, as you've been doing, i.e.

It should be

"and he said its fine if I make a few spelling errors, he understands"

16. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Getting back on topic. The longer you take part in this sport, the more you'll realize velocity isn't everything. Believe it or not, my 320FPS rifle gets about the same range as a high end, expensive DMR firing well over 400FPS.
    But yes, definitely save up and you'll instantly see and respect the difference.

17. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    I doubt the gun you are looking at shoots 500fps. A lot of times the box will say a high FPS to lure new airsofters into buying the product. Beginners have this perception that a high FPS makes the gun amazing witch couldn't be further from the truth. Also they might be measuring it with .12s when you should really be using .2s at the bare minimum.

As far as having ADHD it isn't a exuse for not using proper spelling / grammar. If you make a few mistakes here and there the mods won't mind but when you constantly make errors / making the post hard to read is when they will come down on you.

Now that that is covered I can adress your original question. Like others have stated Replacement parts are hard to come by for lower end guns. Usually to get a replacement part you have to buy another gun and use the parts off that. I wouldn't suggest doing this as your gun costs roughly 65.00 I believe :confused: You could always make your own hopper and if you know what battery it takes google it and I'm sure you can find one.

The best solution would be to save up and get a new gun. You can get brand new guns for under 150.00 that include everyting you need. If you look around used you can find JGs and other mid-end AEG's anywere from 40.00 and up. This might be your best solution. Browse your local craigslist.

18. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 7 and I challenge you to find a single spelling or grammatical error in any of my posts. The only thing preventing you from using proper spelling and grammar is laziness. I see no reason why members of this forum should tolerate your complete lack of respect due to you not wanting to spend an extra 5 seconds to correctly type out your post.

19. valleywarfare

valleywarfare New Member

Ogden
    I have the best spelling and grammar out of all of my friends... Plus I have ADHD. Your excuses mean nothing. Now there are two people who have the same problem as you but yet we can still communicate correctly.

20. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    Dude, you could get a Lancer Tactical M4 RIS for $96, comes with everything you'd ever want, or you could get a JG for around $150 to $175 depending on the model, so feed the dumpster you "toy" an buy a real Airsoft gun