Battle boy surplus

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by VETERANTIMES3, May 1, 2017.

1. VETERANTIMES3

VETERANTIMES3 New Member

RITTMAN
    http://www.battleboysurplus.com/

As many of my customers know, I have been trying to solve some issues with the web site. I found that some were caused by the initial I.T. guy who made some mistakes when he built this site. Some issues are the host company and others, my lack of computer expertise. I have partnered with a company who is helping me add new products and keep inventory updated . While I am still updating, removing and changing some of the older items, you will find over 22,000 new items for sale. Here is a coupon code for use by the first 100 people who buy something from the new and improved site. Type "battle" in the coupon code box. Everyone gets a discount on their purchase of $25.00 and up. The first 10 who spend $100.00 or more will get a FREE BATTLE BOY SURPLUS T- shirt in addition to their discount. If you are one of the first 10 to spend $100.00 or more , I will email and/or call to get your correct size,

Offer good May 1, 1017 to June 30, 2017

*I am partnering up with a company that sells air soft, paintball and other equipment. Please contact me for all of your needs. I will attempt to find whatever you need.