Battlefield 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by I_Am_Coopa, Oct 1, 2013.

1. I_Am_Coopa

I_Am_Coopa New Member Supporting Member

Escanaba
    With the Battlefield 4 beta in gear, and release around the corner, time to discuss the next installation of the first person shooter franchise. Use this thread to talk about the game, thoughts, wants, great games, getting together with fellow players, just general game discussion.

One rule though, no spoilers. If someone wants spoilers, use a private message.

2. wertydude37

wertydude37 New Member

binghamton
    Bf4 beta is great. It is 1.56gb on xbox so it downloaded in like 10 mins for me. It is rather different from bf3 so takes some getting used too but it is a great game

3. I_Am_Coopa

Escanaba
    The new control scheme is a curve. I like it though. The new Halo-type vehicle controls are a tad too sketchy for me though.

4. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Bill Gates won't let me get it. In going to build a catapult and launch my Xbox at Microsoft headquarters. It doesn't even appear on my dashboard. Help.

5. wertydude37

wertydude37 New Member

binghamton
    Sign in, sign out, go to games and it will be there, enter it then sign back in and download

6. I_Am_Coopa

Escanaba
    You do fit the category needed for the exclusive beta right?

7. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Yes. I have MoH Warfighter.

8. rondeb22

rondeb22 Go To OOBI Games Supporting Member

Sunman
    I bought MOH:W, but I lost my code for the Beta :(

9. Bullockay

Bullockay Member

I just purchased the Digital Deluxe edition for PC and it didn't work. I called and they said it's happening with a lot of people. You pay and it doesn't give you the game. Said it should be fixed by tomorrow though. I guess I can wait for the beta

10. Jeshu4ever

Jeshu4ever New Member

mezz
    Im auctually thinkine about getting the overly expensive version to get into the beta... should I?

[​IMG]

Also the graphix look like my computer wont be able to handle it... :D

11. kenpachidurt

kenpachidurt New Member

Just wait two more days, there is an open beta on the 4th. Unless you really want to.

12. d3athtou

d3athtou Member

Ah, well I guess I'll be waiting until it goes on sale for 15 bucks on origin like BF3, lol

13. Magpulman

Magpulman Active Member

Stevenson
    That's a BF3 map............

14. wertydude37

wertydude37 New Member

binghamton
    Calling this right now, the p226 is the best cqb weapon in the game. just went 23:14 with 20 kills with the p226

15. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    First GTA V and now this, oh boy my social life better watch out.

16. kenpachidurt

kenpachidurt New Member

No kidding. I almost missed work since the beta downloaded fast this morning. The controls on xbox are not great especially the spot button....urgh...anyways reverse knife kills are awesome hahaha

17. Bullockay

Bullockay Member

I would love the Beta if I got more than three FPS. Oh well, I'll just have to download the open Beta when I get home and see if they fixed that problem

18. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA
    Ermagehrd. Betas out. So fun. Love the M40a5 and the Scout Elite, looks so sick, (if only it was in the beta)and P226. Long range sniping has always been ma thang, and now we get a sweet starting unlocked cqb weapon to go with it.:D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  19. highkali

highkali New Member

Battle field is crap! Worst game ever! Go play halo!!! Halo for life!!!

20. Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Active Member

Leiden
    You are indeed living up to your name, you're probably high right now.