Beating the big guns?

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by jtw8376, Jan 4, 2013.

1. jtw8376

jtw8376 New Member

Has anyone ever beaten the big guns? We all have been in this situation when you are in the sights of a huge gun such as a m60 with no support around you. Have you ever been able to get out of it? Please explain.

2. jtw8376

jtw8376 New Member

Also one more thing it has to be you verse them.

3. Blakallikat

Blakallikat New Member

Raleigh
    Yes

I have been in almost that exact position. imagine if you will, a two story building is in front of you (100 feet). Most of the enemy team was in it. The enemy team's support gunner was hitting us from the side with an A&K M249. Most of my team was taken out by him because nobody knew where he was; I was one of two people not immediately taken out. The map was in a ovular shape so I decided that I could try to flank them while my team-mate distracted them. I got around to the building where the LMG user was flanking us from. (I'm actually quite proud of this part) I got into the building without being detected (the m249 is loud!) and got behind him and literally whispered "safety". I then provided covering fire for my team-mate to throw a grenade into the room where the rest of the enemy team was. Thank You for starting this topic!

4. Lion_Claw_Airsoft

Lion_Claw_Airsoft New Member

I was being pinned by sniper fire and a small fire team. Me an a player we all call red. We engaged the fireteam. He was hit an had to go so it was me an the sniper against eachother plus the fire team. I pulled three smoke bombs out an ran to better cover so i could flank. I radioed for reinforcement an this is where it gets funny, my buddies mounted an m249 on a golfcart roof and made it assault ready. They come blasted over a hill just layin down fire, then i spot the sniper. I take the shot with my ECHO1 mp5 an hit. The fireteam was easily taken from the golfcart