Beginner Gun Guide help Sniper : Striker or ASP OTs-03 SVU Airsoft Bullpup Sniper Rifle

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Phoenix56, Nov 17, 2017.

1. AMOEBA "Striker" S1 Gen2 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ASP OTs-03 SVU Airsoft Bullpup Sniper Rifle

100.0%
  1. Phoenix56

Phoenix56 New Member

Coon Rapids
    Just as the title says. I'm leaning to the SVU because it has an option for full auto in case someone starts storming and I cant snipe them faster but I heard so many good things about the Striker but I currently cant find one other than pre-order. Feel free to leave a lengthy reply or just vote, whatever you feel most comfortable with. Thank you for reading this and replying, have a great day.

2. Hangtight

Hangtight Well-Known Member

The SVU is an AEG and will therefore be limited to a lower fps at your skirmish field.
    The Striker is a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle (BASR) and is therfore allowed to run at a higher fps limits.
    You can't really compare them.
    Just because it looks like a real steel sniper weapon, that doesn't make it an airsoft sniper weapon.

3. clinicallyproven

clinicallyproven Active Member

Los Angeles
    You're not gonna get a Sniper Rifle OOTB. It's gonna require you to purchase aftermarket parts to really get something worthwhile, and it is going to cost you more than you may have bargained. Know what you're getting into.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.