Beginner, Matrix M4 SR-16 CQB HI-Cap Mag Help

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by R-N-A-C-T, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-N-A-C-T

R-N-A-C-T New Member

Charlotte
    I am a beginner and I just bought a Matrix M4 SR-16 CQB but I don't know how to fill and use the HI-Cap Mags, I just found out that I half to wind-it, here's a funny rookie story: when I got the gun then I when on to Microsoft Office and made a custom target, I got a. Piece of wood from my old headrest project, I taped the target to it and put it in my garage, I'm standing on trying to figure out how to work the mags and I figured it out by winding it, so I try shooting it and I shoot but I hit a 20 but it shot back at me in the chest, I shot it 28 times when It shot me and all bb's shot me, I was in no gear but just a shirt and pants.
    I also don't know where to fill the bb's, please tell me where to put the bb's and I also want to know if the little sliding compartment on top of the mags is for storage or for feeding

2. R-N-A-C-T

R-N-A-C-T New Member

Charlotte
    Also where can I find a winding key, not ebay cause I bought one and the teeth was broken off

3. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I don't understand what you are talking about at all...as far as your winding problem....theres a wheel on the bottom of the mag that you turn....if thats too complicated for you I suggest you invest in some midcaps.

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    This might as well just go into your other thread, since we are talking about the same gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.