Best aeg for about 250 - 300

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Joshpeck, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    I know this is an EXTREMELY vague post but what you think is the best out door aeg you can get get your hands on for the given price.

If you want me to be more specific for certain things I will.

2. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Too me, I just get classic army's and ARES

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    In that given price range, I might actually reccomend a JG M16 and some upgrades. Or a CYMA M-14 with upgrades. You could get either of those with $100 of upgrades and have it outperform most stock guns in the $250 price range

4. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Get a dboys m4 and upgrade with the remaining cash.

5. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Those are all good ideas however I would just keep the discussion towards stock guns.

6. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    vfc e-series a the way!

7. Mystery43_4

Mystery43_4 New Member

Santa Barbara
    G&P or King Arms.

Honestly, if you want a decent performing stock gun, and don't ever want touch it other than cleaning a barrel, and don't want to run a high discharge battery, then a KWA will work. They are my worst nightmare, but they work in stock form.

That said, G&P or King Arms.

8. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

Just gonna throw this out there but if the reason why you wouldn't want to get upgrades for a gun is because you dont think you can do it then you have nothing to worry about, many people on this forum and others will upgrade your gun for you for a fee. IIRC Mystery is one of those people (I may be wrong though).

It is important to remember that no stock gun no matter how good (or expensive) it is will ever outperform a tuned and upgraded gun.

9. HGwarhawk

HGwarhawk New Member

G&P or VFC M4 no questions asked (20 characters)

10. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    Don't forget CA prolines. I'd choose one over a G&P/VFC any day.

11. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Or ICS, their prolines are not bad.