Best AEG is King Arms

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by XAirsoftXCRNG, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

I have found true love!

ForumRunner_20121202_224540.png

2. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    While I love King Arms, it is definitely not the best.

What supporting evidence do you have to back up your claim?

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yes I would like to argue,what evidence do you have to prove your claim?

4. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

Very solid gears, the stock internals that it came with are as good as after market parts motor come with a pretty good rof 7.4 lipo its at 28-29 rps hop up is probably the.best hop up ever made

5. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    I would give the "best hop up ever made" in a stock gun to TM, long before I give it to king arms.

6. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Exactly which motor did you get? The only motors I have seen in King Arms have been stock grey ferrite motors.

I would also like to call BS on 29rps on a stock KA with a 7.4v lipo.

7. XAirsoftXCRNG

XAirsoftXCRNG New Member

I BS you not I chronod it

8. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    Pics or it didn't happen!

9. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX New Member

San Angelo
    KA are great, and it's cool if you love yours. But they're not the best AEG on the planet.

I'm getting some popcorn ready for this one.

10. jerrod710

jerrod710 New Member

I can't label any brand of aeg as "the best." Now there are good aeg brands but my preference for an aeg would be G&P. I'd take it over King Arms any day and I've owned both brands.

On the 28-29 rof I'd have to see that to believe it on a "stock" aeg. To get that rof requires some upgrades, even with a 7.4 lipo. Maybe if you bought this gun used, the previous owner done some upgrading. Some sites you can order a "custom built" gun and get it with that rof but it still required some internal upgrades to get the rof to the upper 20's.

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    King arms is a great company,But there not the best.And i call BS on 29 rps on a 7.4 with a stock king arms.

12. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    As far as both external and internal qualities go, KA was the best choice for your wallet.

Now, we got a new kid on the block that pretty much needs NOTHING but a MOSFET.

13. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Apparently that gun looks nothing like a stock King Arms gun anyways lol...

There is Magpul PTS stuff installed, a weird looks to be a Spray painted tan front end "rails".... Lol.

KA hop ups aren't that great. Its an average one piece metal hop chamber. There are a lot better ones out there.

7.4v LiPo at 28-29 bps on a "stock" King arms is utter BS. Maybe with a high speed motor. But no. Sorry. Even with a 7.4v 40c 3000 mAh will get about 20-23 bps.

If it does shoot 28-29 bps, then it must be at around 270-280 fps with a M80-90 spring lol. If anything

And I honestly don't think this is a serious thread lol

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  14. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    This is just a pointless back and forth. THere are already threads devoted to this topic

--CLOSED--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.