Best antifog goggles

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Navyhodge, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I've been searching a little here and there for the best Anti fog goggles with an affordable price range and haven't found one that everyone really agrees on. Any suggestions from you guys?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Either Arena Flakjaks or Locust Revisions...

3. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I know they aren't cheap, but any Smith Optics goggles will not fog. If you're still concerned about it, grab some antifog spray and apply it.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Are you talking about the Smith Boogie Regulators? If so they're only like $40.

5. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Smith Optics Boogie Regulators + cat crap antifog.

6. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Revision desert locust fan goggle system.

[​IMG]

7. Cerveza

Cerveza New Member

x2

Twenty Characters

8. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Fan is the way to go if you really dont want it to fog. I have a set of ESS Profile NVGs and they fogged a little so I removed the foam and have not had any fogging issues since. But I havent had them out in the hottest most humid part of summer either.

9. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    every goggle can and will fog but it all is dependent on the user and the AO they are in. Even goggles with a fan can fog, nothing is fog proof. I have seen some people fog up Smith Boogies before.
    I run ESS and 80% of the time they wont fog but cold weather and really humid days are a coin toss. I will be upgrading to TurboFans and a Thermal Lens in the future to counter fogging all together (fingers crossed)
    Your best bet is to get a fan equipped goggle system or install a small fan and use anti-fog spray/wipes. Rainex also works well. And remember to remove the foam lining unless you need protection from wind spraying sand in your eyes.