Best gas pistol?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Magpulm4, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Magpulm4

Magpulm4 New Member

I am looking to buy a gas pistol. What would be the best gun for about 100- 150$? Any suggestions??

2. Qetrw3

Qetrw3 Member

Try the KWA PTP series they are more around the $150isj end of your price range

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    There are a lot of guns in that price range. Generally, KJW's non-CO2 line is solid and most guns are in the $100-$120 range, available at AirsoftGI, Evike, pretty much everywhere. KWA makes some nice shooters as well, but they tend to sit at the top of your price range. In general, either is a fine choice. Which model you get will largely depend on which model you like. I'm a 1911 man myself, so I own like, five of them. You may like the Sig P226, or Beretta M9, so you'll want to look at those. There are pretty decent options for every popular pistol model in your price range. In airsoft, there really is no single best gun. As long as your budget is reasonable (yours is), you always have choices.

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Ummm. You posted this in the wrong thread. This is the electric guns thread.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Heh, I didn't even see that. I'll move it over.

6. Magpulm4

Magpulm4 New Member

Thanks for the help. A friend told me the same thing. I will take your advice into consideration.

7. WadiyanAirsoft

WadiyanAirsoft New Member

Tyler
    I don't think there's a best I just use the kjw p226 Gbb