Best goggles for the money

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Pezturbator, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

I need better goggles to replace my crappy face constricting hakkotsu.. I know theres Arena Flakjaks. What else is there? And id perfer for these to be in black. (budget of 35-90)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    What about revision desert locusts?

3. Pezturbator

They are like 85. Im gonna update th budget to 90 so I can get more reccomendations

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I've seen some go for around 55-60.

5. Pezturbator

Where at? Classifieds or online?

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Bolle X1000s on Botach Tactical are a good goggle for a great price. Anything ESS is also very solid. If you can find a used pair of legit Bolle T800s, they're just about the best thing out there. The "X800" knock offs that you see at all the airsoft shops, on the other hand, are crap. They have all the anti-fog capabilities of the Pacific Northwest.

7. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    I would have to disagree with this. Myself & about 6 other people at my field run the knock off Bolles and they work great. At only ~15.00 they are one of the best bang for you buck goggles. You can also fit legit bolle lenses in them with some modification.

8. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Have you compared them side-by-side? The difference is stark. But more importantly, apparently the knock-offs are not ANSI Z87.1 certified, which is why event operators like Lion Claws won't allow them at their games. Safety first, kids.

9. Pezturbator

Could a link be provided of the bolle? Maybe the ess? I heard does were super expensive. And I might buy does revisions. (with a darker lens and cloth pack)

My local airsoft field said to get a rain x glass cleaner thingy to clean the goggles. Would that help?

10. Pezturbator

Omfg!! Ess for 12$ on ebay!! Thanks Knief!!!!! :D

11. Napple

Napple New Member

Be careful. They arent as good as real ess goggles. I have a pair that cfog bad because i sweat.

12. Pezturbator

Arent they the same as the actual though? And theres one with a black lens on a mannequin head i might get. As long as they dont fog like he im fine and I might get that g&g fan kit

13. SpecialForcesSniper

SpecialForcesSniper New Member

I have ESS googles and they are really nice but they were 130 if I remember right

14. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    On eBay, you can look at used ESS Profile NVG's, and get them for around $20-$25. Make sure they're legit though.

EDIT: I got sniped... :...( I'm gonna cry. Didn't even notice the second page.

15. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Fair warning for everybody out there, I just checked Botach for those Bolle X1000s yesterday and they were marked back up to $96. If you wanted them, you're SOL.

16. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    You can get Revision Desert Locusts new in box for around $30 shipped off ebay. Thats where I got mine and I am very happy with them.

17. screach

screach Member

Beaverton
    Well, I have a set of goggles they are mesh, and I wear them with my russian half mask, I can get you the name and brand if your interested.