best gun bag fu for under thirty dollars.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by bal1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

Well I feel the title is a little self explanatory.

2. fradd

fradd New Member

If there is ever a gun show or army surplus store nearby, they'll probably have some.

Last gun show I went to, they had professional military backpacks and gun bags for less than 20 dollars.

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Depends on what you're looking for in a case. I got a giant *** hardcase from Gander Mtn. (I think like 48", it's totally overkill and I can barely get it into my truck) for like $20. I've seen small softshell rifle cases in black/realtree camo go for $10 at Walmart. Obviously something fancier, say a softshell with MOLLE on the outside with a few pouches, a divider, etc. are gonna run you like $30-$40.

If you want to be minimalistic, I can throw my guns and mags into the case, throw my vest already loaded with mags and what I'd carry onto the field, and throw an old backpack with the rest of what I'd need in my trunk and be good to go.

4. HunterD

HunterD Member

Cumberland
    Check Airsoftgi.com. They have Lancer Tactical 36" gun bags for $29.99. They come in black, OD and tan. I own a tan one and it excellent quality. They are currently out of stock but they I'm sure they will be in again. They have 42" versions for $3.00 more.

5. Kulprit

Kulprit New Member

I am looking for a bag for my new gun and gear, and say this suggestion and unfortunately they are all listed as "Out of Stock."

Anyone have any idea how often they restock items if at all?

6. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Go with a molle gun bag.