Best gun you have

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by KDAairsoftTeam, Jun 23, 2012.

1. gibbyairsoft97

gibbyairsoft97 New Member

The best gun ever that I have owned would have to be my utg custom upgraded l96 it's so sweet dude

2. gibbyairsoft97

gibbyairsoft97 New Member

Sorry for the double post but it's cool looking ain't it

Attached Files:

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    It looks like tape put on an L96. Not really.

4. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Yes! Words out of my mouth. Someone got crazy with the colorful painters tape. And could you just show the gun? Maybe give it a lovely bipod and prop it against a nice wall and not take a picture like your posing for Facebook.

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Well it's different, but not exactly cool. What kind of crap paint job is that? It literally looks like duct tape. Also what upgrades do you have?

Edit: double sniped. Curse you 3G

6. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Wait its missing a scope! What is this.

7. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Cool, CM externals are good for what you pay.

8. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Yes but they vary from different online websites. My friends had a gloss smooth finish and mine felt like smooth plastic sand paper. His was bought a month before.

9. TheAirsoftTech

Maybe they're different models? If not, it could be just bad QC. Cause I doubt the sane model would vary in texture.

10. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

they do. they are the same exact gun. his had a safety warning sticker and mine didn't. his was from airsplat and mine was from airsoft station. and yes they were the same models. maybe his was an old batch or opposite.

11. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I'm going to pick up a used CM and see what I can do with it ^_^.

12. TheAirsoftTech

That's weird... Hmmm.

Jelly,
    Put a JG gearbox in it. 8)

13. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

not much...lol motor sucks. can't pull a m120 with G&P gearbox.

14. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I'm getting it for $50, might as well!

15. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

if its in decent shape then yea. I'm overpricing mine on Craigslist for $100 lol I expect maybe $85 for it.

16. cms416

cms416 New Member

Boston
    G&P M4. Haven't fielded it yet but I can tell you it is one of the most solid airsoft guns I have ever held.

17. Blades

Blades New Member

Sorry to hate on all the Kart/Tokyo mixes out there (because sadly there are a lot) but they have nothing on the G&G EBRs. Not only do you get the excellent internal build quality, but the externals are by far the best airsoft EBR on the market due to its sheer durability while being the lightest of all the EBRs. I've seen guys shake the living crap out of their G&G EBRs just to prove nothing rattles and everything is built rock solid. I'd take the G&G any day.

Don't get me wrong, Tokyo sure can make one helluva M14, but Kart sure doesn't do anything for the externals.

18. Zach0710

Zach0710 New Member

Castle rock
    That's why its a Tokyo marui m14 which has been put into overdrive on all internals and wiring(thanks to Fox Airsoft) so this thing doesn't run down and never breaks down. Most reliable gun I've ever had. G&G I've owned and I've had more problems than ever with those. Just my opinion.

19. Blades

Blades New Member

Yup I completely understand, if money wasn't an issue and I was buying an EBR I would personally take Tokyo internals and G&G externals. (don't get me wrong I haven't owned either of them.) That would be quite the monster. I just love EBRs.

20. Zach0710

Zach0710 New Member

Castle rock
    Yes sir haha i don't know what it is but they look amazing either way!