best m4 under 140?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by maxwellbrewer, Nov 10, 2012.

1. maxwellbrewer

maxwellbrewer New Member

I know theres like 80 million billion threads like the but please help me.

2. bal1

bal1 New Member

For10 dollars more you could get an ics combat boy,but whatever you do don't get a g and g combat machine or any low end g and g.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I wouldn't recomend the combat boy because its stock is sized weird and you can get better for the price. Stay swag from combat machines, they are bad in stock form. For your budget, the JG M4 would be a great choice.

4. kwaglock

kwaglock New Member

Denver
    i recommend to save up a little and buy a kwa cqr.

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Why? A JG performance well stock and has a higher upgrade potential. It is also quite cheaper than the KWA.

6. maxwellbrewer

maxwellbrewer New Member

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

They have bad wiring, motors, etc. JGs are just a better buy.

8. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Everyone says that. The Raider CM by G&G is good though. I've had mine for a week and put around 11,000 rounds through it. I have never even had a single issue in this gun.

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Everyone says that because it is true. Maybe yours doesn't have that problem, but it has been proven time and time again, that that is a problem.

Take WE pistols for example. A few people have ones made by them that are solid as a rock. Most people who buy them though end up with a broken pistol in 3 weeks.

10. Zak17

Zak17 New Member

Theres a black ops made one at walmart alot, about 80-100 bucks, pretty damn good imo.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Or he could get a JG m4 in his budget which is better.

12. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Buy a G&G from AirsoftGI. They have 45 day warranty. If your's is anything like the one they sent me, You'll be fine.

13. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Da fu? G&g combat machines are not low end, its for people that dont have 3 frikin' hundred dollars a week to spend on airsoft, its an awsome gun but no cheep or low end...

14. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

+1 I don't know what has happened to the ones yall have had in the past. But, here in the future, G&G makes the best. I dare one of you to buy one from GI and see for yourself that G&G CMs are excellent. Like I said 11,000 rounds in one week through this gun without a single issue. Jg is Ok I guess but, I doubt they could accomplish what the Combat Machine of mine has accomplished this past week......By the way. Rate Of Fire is about 18rps. You can't say no.

15. AirsoftLegit

AirsoftLegit New Member

16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No, that is a perfect choice. JGs make great starter guns. Just don't buy it from airsoft mega store. Many people have had problems with them. But the gun is great, just find it on a different website.

17. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    What this guy said, thats a great choice.

Actually Combat Machines ARE the low end G&G's. The GR16's and G&G top techs are the higher ends. Just saying.

18. TheQuebecAirsofter

TheQuebecAirsofter New Member

Do you think the jg m4 s-system was good

19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Dude, we just said, and have been saying, the JG m4 s-system is a good choice.

20. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

This guy knows what hes sayin' but i would get a lipo for it, the ROF can drag a smigen at times