Best M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by WOAcowboy, Aug 1, 2012.

1. WOAcowboy

WOAcowboy New Member

I'm looking to buy a strong, well-constructed m4 for less than 225$. I want the most I can get, out of the box. Considering G&G m4 raider, or WE Tech's first AEG. But I'm open to anything that's within my budget

2. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Well what are you going to used it for? Field or CQB? Btw I'd try to stay away from G&G's "sportline" m4s. But i don't know much about WE's M4 though.

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    You do not make helpful posts. Try to put in a little more effort before you hit that Submit button next time. :)

4. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Well for CQB I recommend the Elite Force CQB M4. But for Field I recommend the JG S-system as I bet most of this forum will as well.

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Just a warning begging players on this thread think they know more then the Most experienced of players. Then get angry when they are told they are wrong and complain about it.

OP: Don't go for G&G sport line. You can get a G&G proline for that kind of money. I have one of each and see a huge difference in quality of construction and performance.

6. WOAcowboy

WOAcowboy New Member

I'm trying to buy a gun that is definiately sturdy, strong, preferably metal. But also has a quick rate of fire. Without having to do major internal upgrades. G&G's are fairly cheap and the WE has a spring release that helps increase the life of the spring.

7. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

It's not metal, but definitely give JG a look. The gearboxes are built like tanks.

8. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Well most ALL metal M4s in that price range are not worth it because you are mostly paying for the metal body. Also you never answered on if you're using the gun for field or CQB?

9. Shady

Then again with your budget, have you considered King Arms? They make astounding AEGs right around your budget.

10. WOAcowboy

WOAcowboy New Member

The field I mainly play at is a mixture of woods and an urban area that's about 3 sq acres. But I'd like to have as much range as I can without changing internals.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    If you want high rate of fire get a ICS m4 s-system. They make a metal and polymer one so it's up to you. I personally own the polymer one and I love it! It also has the the spring release and a split gearbox making it easy for upgrading.

12. WOAcowboy

WOAcowboy New Member

I'm open to any brand, I just a good gun that won't start needing replacements anytime soon. And rate of fire is a pretty big factor. I definiately want a med/high-high ROF.

13. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Someone forgot to mention Echo 1? Echo 1 has a great line up, there m4s are awesome.

14. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Than it sound like a JG S-system is the gun for you. I took mine to a game last Sunday and played mainly against PolarStars and it was keeping right up with them. They are tanks and have a Metal rail system.

15. WOAcowboy

WOAcowboy New Member

How fast is the JG shooting with a 9.6v 1100 mah battery?

16. Shady

Agreed on the S-System. I have one sitting on my tech desk right now actually. Nothing wrong with it, just out of room on my pegboard lol. I would still look at King Arms, they seem to fit every requirement you listed.

17. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

The S-system is not that great, you want to get a Echo 1 stag arms, or AGM

18. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    AGM isn't bad, but the JG is better. IIRC the E1 is simply a JG with quality control, and a warranty.
    For that price, look into King Arms, JG, or save an extra $25, and get a G&P.

19. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    +1 If you can get the extra 25 G&P is by far your best bet.