Best Pocket Pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AznMunkay, Nov 6, 2012.

1. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Galaxy Spring Colt 25 $8, HFC 107 Gas Colt 25 $25, Marushin Derringer $50, Goblin Solo $85, Goblin Deuce $100 What is the best choice? The Galaxy springer is full metal and shoots about 220-240 FPS with .12 (190-200 FPS with .20) Max capacity is 7 BBs. The HFC gun is another Colt 25 and it shoots 250 FPS with .20 and has a max capacity of 10 BBs and is powered by green gas. The Marushin Derringer is another green gas gun that holds only 2 BBs, and shoots 250 FPS also, but is very cool to own. The Goblin guns are CO2 powered hand shotguns, and can be only shot once unless you have the Deuce model which can shoot only 2 times. 12 BBs are inside each bullet.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    why would you want a springer?
    the Derringer is a great little pistol but you only get 2 shots with it. The Goblins are nice especially the deuce because you get a shotgun spread.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

The HFC would be decent, but the best pocket pistol is the Tokyo Marui Detonics.

4. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    Why not something like a TM or army detonics .45?

EDIT: sniped

5. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    The Derringer to me is more to say you have it. It's a cool little pistol and 8mm bbs are just fun. If you want someone to feel ridiculous when they die, the Derringer is the way to go.

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Lol sorry, I was aiming for the other guy behind you! jk.
    Both of those choices are good, but I heard ARMY has terrible QC and the mags suck.

7. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    never heard of the detonics but now i know! but damn its pretty expensive, but hey 18-19 rounds