Best SMG for my Girlfriend

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by S1lentkiller910, Aug 18, 2012.

1. S1lentkiller910

S1lentkiller910 New Member

I have finally gotten my girlfriend interested in airsoft and now comes my big problem. Finding a good gun for her so she doesn't run off and buy the first thing she sees. Now she doesn't like carrying around a lot of stuff and she is preferring a smaller gun like a SMG or maybe even some kind of carbine. Ive showed her this http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=2336 which she likes but I'm not sure if I should point her torwards more expensive things to make sure she isn't wasting money. Also her price max is $200 but if there is something a bit over that isnt out of the question

2. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah

3. S1lentkiller910

I've been looking at those or her but the only problem I see with those are the small mag sizes. I was thinking about stubby M4s so she could just share my mags but I was never wry sure about them

4. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

The Galaxy MP5k is one of the best SMGs for the money, but you'll need to get a different battery as the stock one is too large for the compartment.

As far as stubby M4s go, JG makes a pretty nice one.

5. ohioairsofter

ohioairsofter New Member

Jg g36 with a m4 mag conversion kit would keep you way under budget and provide a solid aeg and is lightweight yet durable. And both your mags would interchange.

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Cyma also makes a MP5k that's metal and I personally would trust cyma internals more than galaxy's don't get me wrong I hear they are pretty good for the price but a few techs have said that they always see galaxies coming in for repair.

7. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    +1 to this. And it has a folding stock, so she can make it as big or as small as she likes. Probably your best bet besides a Stubby Killer.

EDIT: OP, have you checked out any UMPs?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  8. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

The JG G36c is decently heavy for what it is. So, remember that OP.

9. ohioairsofter

ohioairsofter New Member

Not as heavy as say a jg mp5 ris navy or most other quality aegs on the market. Which I bought for my girlfriend a few years back.

10. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

G&G UMGs are really nice, though a bit over your price range.

Some cons are limited battery selection & expensive mags but it still is an awesome gun.

11. S1lentkiller910

No I haven't I've only really shown her MP7s and MK5s. She's not a big fan of stocks (which is why those two guns came to mind) but I figured I'd get her a gun with a collapsible that way if she starts to like the stock she can use it.

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Ics makes a m3 grease gun which is a little different and small.

13. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    The ump has a collapsible stock. I'd look more into that if I were you, because it's a smaller gun but still has a decent length barrel. An mp7 wouldn't be bad but the only good ones (KWA and TM) aren't exactly cheap...

14. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

The Well MP7 might make for a good starting gun.

15. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Or a KWA MP9 GBB, will she use it for CQB/indoors, or field/outdoor?

16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Good luck finding one. Well ehobby or red wolf might, but I'm not sure. They are usually out of stock. Ehobby Asia has a well uzi for 70 dollars which wouldn't be bad as a start. But a jg will be a million times better. Also the kwa Mac 11, although the mp9 looks much better IMO.

17. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    How about an AK74u? Cyma 035

18. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    You mean an AKS-74u right?

19. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Ya fellow Soviet gun Nazi *high five trough the screen*

20. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX Member

San Angelo
    Perhaps something like a AKS-74 with side or underfolding stock. DBOY, JG, or CYMA... One of them should have solid internals. Small, and the hicaps hold enough that you don't need more than a couple.