best sniper

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by jessica, Nov 19, 2012.

1. jessica

jessica New Member

what is the best full metal electric sniper rifle with scope included ? looking too buy one for rev 3 at ballahack airsoft.

2. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

What is your budget? What models are you looking for?

You most likely will not get the desired range(unless you have low expectations) out of a sniper out of the box.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    well if your getting an AEG your better off making a DMR. It would be cheaper to get the same effect.
    You can pick up a JG m16, swap gears, motor, TBB, hopup, spring and piston and make it Semi only and your DMR will out shoot a factory basic AEG sniper. for the same if not less.
    If your not comfortable doing any work to a gun or it needs to be an actual sniper base, get the King Arms SVD is a great gun
    as far as a scope goes, just buy one if it doesnt. it wont cost much more maybe $40 at most considering your not going to need above a 4x

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Why would you swap out the gears on a JG? o_O

5. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    to make a DMR build?

6. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    JG gears can handle anything you can throw at them. Why change them out? Seriously. It's just another thing to spend money on.

7. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    JG gears are fine for almost any build, including M150 DMR builds.

8. jessica

jessica New Member

thks i ve seen the king arms one i might get tht i dont rlly havevtime to work on a gun sence rev is dec 1st

oh ya my budget is like 150 ,200 bucks

the king arms SvD i might get it thks.

my budget is like 150,200 bucks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  9. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Jessica I would suggest you start using the edit button and proper grammar before your post start disappearing. Also, we have a search function on this site that in sure will help you answer some of your question.

10. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I know JG gears were tough but I didnt know they could last with a 500fps build for extended time... good to know though

11. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 New Member

The point of replacing gears in a DMR isn't necessarily better quality steel (although that's part of it), it's getting gears that are much more precise and have far better QC.

Also for $150-200... look for either a used gun that's already been turned into a DMR or a decent quality base gun and start learning to shoot with the irons while saving up for high torque internals and a better barrel+rhop. You can throw a high FPS spring cheaply into just about any gun, maybe without even breaking it, but what sets a DMR apart is precision.