BF3 US Recon Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by llbb010, Aug 2, 2012.

1. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

I want to do a semi-lookalike of the battlefield 3 recon/sniper. But I'm going to use an m4 instead of a sniper rifle. I have (Starting from head to toe): Evike Multi-wrap, Arena Flakjaks (Tan but I'm willing to pain them green or black), Voodoo Tactical Chest Rig (OD), Green Tee, Black long sleeve shirt, Dark Tan/Khaki Pants, Hiking Boots.

I'm not really worried about the head set atm. I'm doing a green version of the loadout. Also I might get a shamagh eventually.

Here are some reference images:

Attached Files:

2. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    http://weaponblender.com/Loadouts/Complete-loadout-Recon-class-p5412.html

3. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

4. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Well then, just get knee pads. Everything else seems like what you already have.

5. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Yeah I just put the stuff on it looks pretty BA! I want some knee pads. I hate having to get my parents to let me buy stuff :(.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  7. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Thanks a ton, but I have no clue what a PACA or an CAT are... Sorry. Thanks again tho, I will definetly study this pic.

8. johngol10

johngol10 Grunt Life Supporting Member

Camp Pendleton
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA-

No.

Anywho, kit-list because I'm bored:
    -Desert MARPAT trousers, OD skivvy shirt with some sort of underarmor/polypro long sleeve shirt under

-OD/black shemagh, Panama sole desert boots/Marine olive-mojave boots (Belleville, Danner, etc), skeleton gloves(LOL). Wiley-X SG1 goggles are my best bet. Alta knee pads in black. Most probably a gas mask pouch on his leg. Peltor Comtac II's.

-Coyote RRV (Rhodesian Recon Vest, a neato chest rig), I can make out an AI/EI triple mag shingle with a signal pouch over it (Lol'd at STANAG mags for a bolt-gun), over a PACA (Protective Armor Corporation of America) low-vis soft armor carrier.

-Garmin Foretrex 401 on his wrist. CAT (Combat Application Tourniquet) on his left shoulder strap, VIP strobe on his left.

9. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Ohhh thanks a bunch.

10. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    No need to be douchey

11. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    OP asked for a "SEMI" look a like so that WB loadout would have worked just fine if he was fine with it.

12. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

WB? And yeah thanks for saying something. But to knief and johngol thanks for the info it all helps.

13. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    The WeaponBlender link I posted that john replied to the way he always does when people make up a bad loadout

14. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Oh okay. Thanks for that. I don't have a 100$ ATM but maybe for the future :)

15. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    You don't have to buy the full thing, You can look up all the gear and buy them separately

16. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Oh cool. I'm on my iPod so it only shows me the kit. I'll check it out on my computer tomorrow.

17. johngol10

Camp Pendleton
    If you provide someone with a link to an inaccurate, cheap, and shoddily put-together "loadout", I think I reserve some right to put it down.

Yeah, he did. So I included the full, accurate kit-list that he can base it on. It doesn't have to be Eagle, it doesn't need a real set of Peltors, but at least he can try to resemble it correctly. I'd rather pass along true information for an accurate kit than "semi look-alike".

Tis be what I'm here to do.

Jesus, don't get mad because I tell someone "No" to an inaccurate kit. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you're intent on calling it a so-and-so kit, you better be prepared to go the full mile. If not, then don't bother. It's as simple as wording it correctly.

18. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    john sometimes forgets that not everyone is as huge of a gear nerd as he is

19. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Haha. A lot of people on here are like that.

20. johngol10

Camp Pendleton
    Welp, I see this forum hasn't changed a bit.

Fun while it lasted I s'pose.