Big Sale - Making Room - Price Drop

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by DredPirateKraut, Jan 16, 2018.

1. DredPirateKraut

DredPirateKraut New Member

Oklahoma City
    I have several things for sale, trying to save up for something special and clean out the unused to hopefully better homes.

Echo 1 AK74 - Used to pay a debt, missing plastic buttplate but used...once i think to shoot a beer can off the back fence. Asking $75 - shipped

KWA 1st run G36C - modded to a K by professional tech, i think the only thing still stock is the motor everything else from barrel to gears should be upgraded. Also has been modded for M4 mags. Dogs of war seem to work pretty well but gets really picky on anything else. I dont have the original magwell BUT i will send the G36 mags I have at no extra cost just so if buyer decides they want to it can be changed back without starting from absolute scratch. She has been my workhorse, my backup and a great gun having never failed me, just think its time to try something new. Asking $250 - Pending...

TM M14 stubby in a JAE stock - looking for a really cool piece? Got that right here for you. Only X amount of these bodies were made back in 2009-ish. I Have hunted down all the parts one at a time except the butt plate. 13 Mags will come with it in 2 high caps and the rest are TM metal mids, and the original body if its wanted. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Gear not pictured - Shellback Banshee (in black) - SOLD!
    - Condor Generic M4 Chest Rig ( Range Green ) Pending...

*** As an edited side note I do have an original metal body TM G3A3 that needs a new pistol grip, already has the RIS rails fore grip on the front, 6.05 barrel, raised HK sight rail for he back end, the original fore grip, and External barrel adapter for suppressor mounting at will, but is otherwise is all stock if anyone is interested.

I will entertain OBO but low balls will be met with open hostility. I'm not trying to waste your time so please dont try to waste mine.

-Kraut out

26909994_10159971432270235_1490010595_o.jpg 26972546_10159971431275235_1189727557_o.jpg 27016389_10159971425570235_296287005_o.jpg 26972929_10159971425160235_1348438025_o.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    JHat likes this.
  2. DredPirateKraut

Oklahoma City
    **Bump - everything still available

3. ThatArmyGuy

ThatArmyGuy New Member

FT Leavenworth
    Do the prices include shipping?

Are batteries and / or chargers included?

For the M14, when you said you've "hunted down all parts except for the base plate" can you describe / post a pic of what the butt of the rifle looks like? Is it open to a hollow stock or is there supposed to be an additional hinged plate that is missing?

4. DredPirateKraut

Oklahoma City

Prices to include shipping as far as batteries I could include a couple they wouldn't be lipos there are a couple of 7.4 is and 9.6 I can throw in. As for the description of the M14 yes the back of the stock is hollow it's the battery compartment. The butt plate that is missing as far as I can figure is a rubberized portion of some sort , looked up and down and it seems to be the one thing that I can't find

5. ThatArmyGuy

ThatArmyGuy New Member

FT Leavenworth
    Offer sent as separate conversation