Bio BBS above .32 gram

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Merauder777, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if you might be able to educate me on this topic. I recently bought an airsoft sniper rifle and some .36 bio bbs and noticed that there are virtually no white .36 gram bbs in stock ever! Same with other brightly colored bbs, is there some aspect in how they are made at that weight that prevents them from easily being colored brightly? Further, how exactly are bio bbs made and colored? Is it possible to repaint them without killing the overall consistency of the bb?

If you guys have any suggestions or information on this I would greatly appreciate it. And would you be willing to post where you purchase your .36 gram bio bbs? Thanks for everything.

2. Magpulman

Magpulman Active Member

Stevenson
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think bioshot makes .36 in white? They make .32 I know, those ones are amazing. Look into 'em maybe.

3. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Bioshot bbs

http://www.bioshotbb.com/store/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=7

Sadly not :/ I see they have white .34's but according to their site they are only in 8 mm. From reading around though they at least HAD some. I will look into it further though, thanks. :)

Edit: Correction, they do still make the .36 in 6mm, but are sold out as well. Thanks for a point in the right direction though.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  4. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Going to give this a little bump, I still am very curious about bio bbs. Anyone know what they are made of or how they are made? And how that might lead to one color of bio bb being more common than another? If this exists elsewhere please point me in the right direction.

5. airsoftmaniacman

airsoftmaniacman Active Member

Baltimore
    HPA
    Bioshot
    Valken
    Goldenball

6. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Thanks, I've head of Goldenball, but wasn't sure how good Valken and HPA were. I will give those a look.

7. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    For anyone who may be curious I found the answers I was looking for regarding the initial color. Seems that the color limitation is dependent on the material used, and these materials also determine the weight and ease to make a bb in that weight.