Black Carrier, Tan Pouches.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Strikethemdown, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I bought this plate carrier in tan but it wasn't in stock, so i had to get it in black. Unfortunately the pouches are now in tan, so the carrier and the pouches are different colors, i use 6 color desert for camo. I found this website and this is the EXACT vest and the EXACT pouches that i ordered. I was just wondering if people are going to be saying stuff or making fun of me or something, or if it just looks bad.

Attached Files:

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    I mean, it's not going to look great. Black is a terrible color to wear in just about any tactical situation. The mismatched pouches aren't going to help in this case. What you have pictured is a Condor MOPC. Is that what you bought? Is it too late to return it or cancel the order?

In the future, if the color you want isn't in stock, either wait or find another retailer. There are plenty of retailers that all sell the same gear for about the same price. And gear manufacturers rarely discontinue colors. So if there's something you want in a color that you want, spend some time finding it instead of settling for something that you won't be happy with.

3. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    Yeah, i can't cancel the order and they don't have warranties on tactical gear. I'm thinking it isn't a total failure, because the field i'm going to has lots of sandy terrain and man made structures. Also has vehicles and tanks which are a dark color so maybe it'll blend in okay. I'll see how it goes. And Yes, that is the carrier i bought, my friend has it and has been using it for a few years without any problems. :) Thanks for the advice. I'm still relatively new to airsoft and have many things to learn haha.

4. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I was able to cancel the order because they were still pulling the things from inventory, i got the money back and purchased really similar gear from Flyye for a little more money. Going to receive it next week. I am very excited to get it and replace my 2 year old Condor M4 chest rig. :D I also got it all in tan, so that's win. Thanks :)

5. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    Personally I think you will look like a BOSS. And go onto the battlefield all swaggin with that vest and yell "don't hate me cause you ain't me!" It would be so swag. (Not sarcastic)

6. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    ^definitely shouldn't have mentioned not sarcasm.... You made yourself sound really, really dumb...

7. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    Did you somehow miss that he managed to get FLYYE instead? In TAN. Not BLACK.

8. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    If i would have kept Condor I probably would have done what KDA mentioned haha. But yeah, i feel i got better quality for FLYYE. I just hope the Condor pouches wont break.