Black ops M4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Hartman96, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    Ok, I've searched and cant find anything. If there is a thread about this please link me to it.
    (black ops is the brand on the box)
    Has anybody heard anything about the Black ops guns? They have a CO2 GBB pistol and an M4 out, I have been looking at the M4 but is it worth it? The box says it has a full metal gear box and the mag is Tm compatible. It is also EBB. Has anybody handled these before? I held it and the externals are plastic (decent plastic though).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I'm pretty sure they're sold at Walmart... What's the price? If its around $130-$150 even I would take JG over those. Although my preference would of course be the G&G CM.

3. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    Yes it is the walmart one, they have it here for 99$. Yes I would rather a G&G CM but 99 compared to 150+.

4. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    You get what you pay for. That's why people buy G&P and VFC over JG and G&G CMs. Mo' money = mo' better.

5. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    Have you heard anything about these guns? Ive looked up reviews and there arent many. It seams to be a fairly new product. But if its upgradable it seams a worth while buy. Im lookn for a cheaper M4 anyways to use as a CQB gun.

6. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Get a G&G CM. they're already CQB ready for a tiny bit more... A normal CM is around $130-$140 IIRC...

Or you could get the Galaxy MP5k, it's pretty much the only AEG if consider under $100.

7. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    These just hit my local walmart recently, and I just noticed them today. I may pick on up and see what the internals look like.

8. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    Looked at the Galaxy hard...... But I want to put a launcher on the bottom ;):D

9. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    When you do PM me. Id like to know the quality, not only for me but I have a few guys the realy want to get into airsoft but don't want to drop 200$ on a gun. So I've been looking for a common base like an M4 for them.

10. stat226

stat226 New Member

Limerick
    JG m4, all I'm gonna say.